The ZT-2550 and ZT-2551 series modules are small-sized wireless ZigBee converters based on the IEEE802.15.4 standard that allow RS-232, RS-485 interface to be converted to a personal area ZigBee network. The typical transmission of ICP DAS ZT series ZigBee products is 700 meters (LOS, line of sight), with a transmission frequency range of between 2.405 GHz and 2.48 GHz, separated into 5 MHz sectors, providing 16 channels and 16384 PAN IDs. ZT-2000 series is not only a long distance wireless converter but also can act a ZigBee router to extend the transmission range and improve the quality of wireless signal.
ZT-2000 series products are specification for a suite of high level communication protocols using small, low-power digital radios module, which are fitted the ZigBee 2007 (ZigBee Pro) of ZigBee Alliance. In the ZigBee network, it is only allowed one ZigBee Host and called “ ZigBee Coordinator”, ZT-2550 series products, are used to initialize and manager the routing. In addition, One ZigBee network are able to manager 255 ZigBee router and responsible for receiving or bypassing data from parent or child node.
A Windows compatible GUI configuration utility is available. The utility allows users to set different configurations based on the type of application, together with several of required ZigBee variables such as Pan ID. The friendly user interface is also helping user be familiar with ZT-2000 series.
- ISM 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- Fully Compliant with 2.4 G (IEEE802.15.4/ ZigBee Specifications)
- Fully Compliant with ZigBee Pro (ZigBee 2007)
- Wireless Transmission Range up to 700 m (Default)
- Adjustable RF Transmission Output Power
- Supports AES-128 Encryption for the Wireless Communication
- GUI Configuration Software (Windows Version)
- RS-232/RS-485 Interface Supported